WIBU Configure Network Client
From TUFLOW FV Wiki
This page contains instructions for configuring a client computer to access a network TUFLOW licence. This requires that you have:
- CodeMeter Runtime kit installed on the client machine, see installing CodeMeter Runtime Kit.
- Configured the network server, see configure network server.
- Open the CodeMeter Control Centre. This can be done via the icon on the taskbar:
Or via the start menu:
- Open the WebAdmin via the button in the lower right.
- Navigate to the Configuration >> Basic >> Sever Search List tab and enter the server name or IP address in the Server Search list. Click Add to include the server IP to the list.
- The client machine should now be configured to access the network TUFLOW dongle. This can be checked by double clicking on a TUFLOW executable on the client machine.