From TUFLOW FV Wiki
To enable the colour coding (syntax highlighting) in Notepad++:
- Ensure that you have downloaded the NPP_TUFLOW_Syntax_Highlighting.xml from the TUFLOW website: http://www.tuflow.com/FV%20Utilities.aspx
- Select the User Defined Dialogue (lightning symbol, circled in red below) from the menu toolbars.
- In the dialogue, select Import
- Navigate to and select the TUFLOW_Colouring.xml file.
- Restart Notepd++.
- The colouring should now be associated with the .fvc and .fvm files.