New User Guide Free Demo Version
This section is relevant for people who are trialing TUFLOW without a licence. Please refer to the Local Licence User Guide or Network Licence New User Guide pages if you have a licence.
Note: If links are not active in this page please view the site using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
- Download the latest TUFLOW executable from the TUFLOW website: TUFLOW FV Release Download. TUFLOW is a standalone console application. As such, it doesn't require installation to run.
- Download the TUFLOW FV Tutorial Dataset: Tutorial Model Download
- User documentation is available from the Tutorial Model section of this Wiki. Learn how to use TUFLOW by following the user documentation.
- Run TUFLOW using any of the options listed in the Running TUFLOW section of the Wiki.
- Other useful information is contained in the Wiki. In particular new users often find the Tips and Tricks section .
- If you're interested in becoming a part of the TUFLOW User Community please join the TUFLOW Forum and LinkedIn User Group.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any technical questions or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase a licence. Price information is available from the TUFLOW Website