GIS Mesher TUFLOW FV Run Tab
The GIS Mesher GUI can run TUFLOW FV models for free (no license or registration required).
The Run TUFLOW FV Tab includes the following features:
- Create a queue of simulations to run
- Specify whether to run simulations on CPU, GPU, or next available. The fvc file will be modified to run on GPU/CPU as needed.
- Setup configurations that allow you to mix number of threads for CPU (for example 2 simulation using 12 threads, and 1 simulation using 8 threads to use all available licenses)
- Modify simulations in queue using right-click (change order, delete, kill, relaunch failed simulations)
- Select a simulation to view text output
Download www.risingwatersoftware.com (select the beta version for runner capability)
Send an email to email@example.com if you run into any issues.
Click here to return to Running TUFLOW FV.